Check out our programs for kids and pre-teens including crafts, storytime, fun, and games!
Tot Time – Tuesdays, 10:30
A weekly Story Time program for families with children age 4 and under (siblings are welcome). Come read, sing, and play with us!
||No story time this week, but feel free to come down for a photo booth and crafting opportunities!
Other Upcoming Events:
- Saturday October 21- 10:30 – 12:30- A Not So Spooky Halloween Party
- Kids of all ages will enjoy pumpkin painting, crafts, raffles, games, and candy! Story time begins at 10:30, It’s The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.
- Friday October 27 – 5:30 – 7:30 – Halloween Party at Ashford School
- More information coming soon!
- Saturday November 18 – 10:00 AM – The Podunks
- The Podunk Tribe lived in Manchester over 400 years ago. Your students will travel ‘back in time’ to learn about the Native American Tribe and culture. Students will have a chance study maps and touch artifacts as we compare what life was like back then to what your life is like now. Create your own artifact at the end of class.