The Babcock Library is now open to the public as well as continuing to offer a book drop pick up service.
Our hours are Monday 10-3, Wednesday 10-7, Friday 10-3 and Saturday 10-2; these hours are subject to change. Please remember that no one is allowed in the building without a mask and there are no public restrooms. You must call and reserve a time to use the computers.
Please observe the full set of guidelines that are listed below:
• Proper face covering is required to enter the building; there will be no exceptions to this rule. Anyone 2 years old and over must wear a face covering, that covers their mouth and nose. If you are unable to wear a face covering you can call the library and we will bring your items out to you.
• All library material MUST be returned to the outside book drop.
• Restrooms are not available at this time.
• Seating isn’t available at this time, except when using the computer.
• To use a computer, you must call the library and schedule a time period.
• Children’s computers are not available.
• The copier and fax machine are available with staff assistance.
• No food or drinks in the library.
• Four patrons in the building at a time.
• Family members are limited to 2 at a time.
• Book drop pick up is still available for anyone during library hours, and is available on Tuesdays when the library is closed to the public.
• We have a new way to pick up library requests which will be explained when you come in.
• At this time there are no in person programs. No tutoring space is available.
• During this time, some of our collection may not be available for circulation.
• Please remember not to approach library staff outside the building without a mask on.
• Most important: if you are sick, or believe you may have been exposed to Covid-19, please stay home.